Welcome to Menai Hawks Fast 5s Summer Football 2022/23
Starting Tuesday 25th October 2022
You must register as a team. No Individuals will be placed in a team.
- Menai Hawks Summer Football will be subject to fields being in a safe and playable condition and not subject to excessive damage by our use. Playing fields in the Sutherland Shire are currently in saturated state with even minor to to average rainfall possibly rendering fields unplayable. We will do our very best to play every week of the summer season but wash outs may occur. We note NO refunds in part or fill available due to loss of play (or de-registration).
- For a team registration form https://www.jotform.com/build/222231654633854
- Team registrations will close Sun 2nd October
- Minimum number of 6 Players (U6s Competition) and 7 Players (U8s to Seniors) is required to form a team. Maximum = 10 Players.
- Team Format
- 5 vs 5 (inc goalkeeper) for U8s to Seniors
- U6s has been changed to 5 vs 5 (No Goalkeeper). Previously 4 vs 4
- Venue will be advised in due course
- Each individual will be required to register and pay online by Sun 16 October. Active Kids Vouchers are accepted as payment and can be entered in PlayFootball at the time of registration. https://registration.playfootball.com.au/common/pages/reg/welcomeregplus.aspx?entityid=74921&id=83754
- Team Manager will also be required to register online. NOTE: Coaches are required to provide a Working With Children Check number at the time of registration. https://registration.playfootball.com.au/common/pages/reg/welcomeregplus.aspx?entityid=74921&id=90519
- Check list attached for all team managers and parents >> CLICK HERE
- For a Parental Consent Form >> CLICK HERE. This will be only on exceptional circumstances. Contact Enzo on the mobile number below before applying.
Please contact Enzo on 0414 446 021 for more information or email email@example.com.