Please find below our revised team lists for 2020. A few points to note …
- The grade (U07A, U07B etc) has now been added as granted by SSFA
- There have been a few player movements compared to the original list – Some additional players have registered and there have been a number of player movements between teams
- A few Coach and Manager holes have been filled but we still have a few vacancies – let us know via email@example.com if you would like to volunteer to fill a vacancy
- Senior teams have been added at the end of the list showing which grade has been granted
What happens next?
- Your Coaches and Managers will be receiving detailed team lists with contact details of all players in the team in the next couple of days. From there they will be in contact with you to welcome you to the team and organise training etc.
- If you have any player vacancies in your team, registrations are still open and you are positively encouraged to urge friends to sign up
- If you still need to show documents, supply a photo or pay an outstanding bill then please get on to this straight away. You don’t want to miss Round 1 because the paperwork isn’t straight!
- Trial games are being organised for all teams for the weekend of 20th/21st/22nd March – Coaches and Managers will have more detail on this nearer the time
- The season itself commences with Round 1 on the weekend of 28th/29th March
Not long to go now!